Kevin Baker's book is here!

Kevin Baker's book is here!
"... an exemplary sports book..." Kirkus Reviews

Saturday, June 4, 2016

I've Been Up on A Summer Pond in Canada, But I Am Not Asleep

I came during the night for Ackley,  and now have Tex in my sights.

The hospital for Special Surgery has private rooms available for both.

All of this is with a purpose.

It is another way to show the world that Cashman has not done his job.  That the Yankees have no young talent anywhere.

That the free agent signings have been worthless.

That his comments about the Yankee farm system have been bald-faced lies.

That his trades leave us helpless.

The hope is;  Cashman gets replaced for incompetence.

I will keep taking Yankee players out of the line-up until the cupboard is barren.

Until even a person deaf, dumb and blind ( are you there Hal?) can see what Cashman's ineptitude has brought to this once proud franchise.

When I am done, people will be laughing at the product on the field.

I have Jacoby in my sights right now.

It is time for war.

3 comments:

13bit said...

poetry

Anonymous said...

I'M PUTTING MY HELMET ON!.... WAR!!!!!

Isiyku Abdulahi said...

I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.