Tuesday, October 2, 2018

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!






11 comments:

thecontrarian said...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

13bit said...

HE DIDN'T?????

The WinWarblist said...

Jack Curry's nuts would fit nicely in a slamming car door.

Local Bargain Jerk said...


Any problems Severino might develop can be addressed by a short leash and a quick hook.

Oh.

Wait.

Boone is our manager.

What apoorplayer said...

Joe Formerlyof Brooklyn said...


Who's on the roster for the play-in game, and who ain't -- posted here:

https://www.nj.com/yankees/index.ssf/2018/10/yankees_set_roster_for_al_wild_card_game_vs_athlet.html

No Sabathia. No Bird. No Gray.

But: Yes to Neil Walker (and Tyler Wade) (and Higgie)

Jim.Bouton said...

Could be worse, fellas. Imagine if Billy Martin was managing the Athletics.

The WinWarblist said...

Know who your emergency third-string catcher is and prepare to have him suit up. It's a maximum effort game.

13bit said...

I need to sleep.

The WinWarblist said...

I'm feeling you, 13bit.

ranger_lp said...

Fine time to ignore the metrics and go with Boone's gut...what a cluster f...

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.