Thursday, April 11, 2019

Who Will The yankees Sweep Next?

Something there is that doesn't love a broom:



Is it possible that the Yankees won't win another game?

It could happen, folks.

We can't hit, strike out all the time, bungle throws, get picked off base, turn outs into doubles, convert potential assists into opponent runs, show little hustle or desire, and have most of our long-term contract, big money players in the hospital or chewing pumpkin seeds and watching.

We might have just initiated the longest losing streak in league history.

We should sew a broom emblem on our sleeves.  Like the lightening bolt in " The Natural."  Provide a memory chip for losing.

I could not sleep last night because of this vision;

Frazier had unleashed a perfect throw to third base, well ahead of the runner, to the awaiting Yankee pitcher who was covering the bag.  Out of nowhere, Torres raced over and caught the ball rolling, due to his momentum, toward the third base coaching box.  The pitcher tagged the runner only to discover that he did not, in fact, have the ball.  Torres had it, which allowed the runner to be safe.

It was an athletic play by Torres that was:

1.  Unnecessary
2.  Proved he wasn't looking
3.  Totally fucked up the play
4.  Made the Yankees look like un-coached clowns.
5.  Embarrassed the franchise.
6.  Made all the highlight reels ( for the opposing team and the red sox).

I am ordering 11,000 brooms from Taiwan.  Send me your orders.

Free shipping from Amazon.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I REMEMBER THAT PLAY.

IT PISSED ME OFF, AND I JUST SHOOK MY HEAD IN DISBELIEF.

THAT'S WHY I COME TO THIS SITE.

NO ONE BROUGHT THE INSANITY OF THAT PLAY UP - (NOT EVEN THE ANNOUNCERS).

I'M GONNA ORDER THE BROOMS.

Joe of AZ said...

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=aaron%20boone&src=typd

This is how I comforted myself to sleep... A Bastian of Boone Hatred....

He needs to go...fucker

TheWinWarblist said...

I am so glad they aren't playing tonight. Tonight the drinking will just be for the pleasure of the beverage. Not because I want to pry Cashman's face off with a spatula.

JM said...

4.

HoraceClarke66 said...

AZ Joe, the injuries have given Ma Boone the excuse necessary to last through the year—and probably through 2020, at least.

As an extension of Brian Cashman's ego, Boone is not an easy figure to get rid of. But if this team continues to sink, and the outcry becomes too loud, he will be jettisoned in order to gain Coops another couple seasons after that.

This is what makes Boone so valuable. He is a sock puppet AND a hostage to be thrown under the bus in case of emergency.

HoraceClarke66 said...

And...the scuttlebutt is, Higashioka has been pulled from his Scranton start.

Uh-oh.

Anonymous said...

.....AND ALONSO KEEP HITTING.

AS BIRD LAYS FUCKING EGGS.

ranger_lp said...

It's more like who's the next team that will broom the Yanks?

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.