Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I Will Burn Lady Gaga's Bra on TV at Yankee Game !

Be warned.


I am leaving for Tampa on Friday and will be at the games Friday night, Saturday and Sunday. If it rains, I'll be in a bar.

I have issued a challenge to Lady Gaga; " Show up for one of those games, meet me at the giant sausage stand, and I will remove and burn your bra behind second base in the bottom of the fourth inning."

I have figured out how to beat both the security team at George Steinbrenner Field, and to partially dis-robe her ladyship without her so much as noticing.

I have home made butane for the flame-up and a magician's escape plan. And it will be on TV, just like the Janet Jackson exposure. At minimum, I will light up You-Tube.

If Lady Gaga chooses not to show up, you'll know that Phil Hughes and Joba are not pitching well and that we really don't have a left-fielder.

In any case, you may expect detailed reports from Yankee land from your faithless servant.

Cheers.

1 comment:

Cowgirl-Up said...

Are you high? She would be happy to burn her own bra, you doofus