Monday, March 15, 2010

Snuggie Day at Yankee Stadium? Could we? Should we?


From Cleveland Rumors and Rants...
A new reason to move to the Arctic Circle:


"I used to think that we reached our peak of embarrassment as a species back when Yankees fans established a world record for the most people simultaneously doing the Macarena...
"Well, good news, folks. Weve gone and topped ourselves. And Im sad to say that Yankees fans are no longer the lamest people on earth.
Yankee fans are the coolest people on earth.
We should immediately beat this record, and then go after the Funky Chicken.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a cult ceremony.

Jay said...

Hey, I love the blog. Most sites that attempt any sort of humor are recycled and bland, but I definitely dig the posts and photos/captions. Yanks employee of the month is clever too.

I'll be posting a link on my site to yours. It'd be great if you could do the same: www.CrankyYankeeFan.com. Us baseball bloggers gotta stick together...

Thanks!
Jay

Joe DePastry said...

Let Rutgers fans break this record at Pinstripe Bowl I.

Mike said...

"Yankees" fans aren't the lamest people on earth, or the coolest, or anything, because there's no such thing as a "Yankees" fan. My grandfather was a Yankee fan. Both my grandmothers were Yankee fans. My father was a Yankee fan. My mother is a Yankee fan. I am a Yankee fan.

That is all. Damn Midwesterners and their pidgin language.