Friday, March 12, 2010

Yankee Fan Ari Fleischer to Run Tiger Defense


OK, Mr. Woods will not be here today. (Collective boo from audience.) Helen, will you please sit down. I will take questions. Helen, down. You, Joel, with the haircut.

Q: (Inaudible.)

Let me try to share or inform you about where things stand in the fluid situation with the ongoing negotiations of our Roadmap for Peace. The end is coming into sight, and there are numerous routes to reach that end through the negotiations Mr. Woods is pursuing.

And that's why you're seeing some levels of flexibility and discussion of options, and that's why were're hoping people will watch what they say and write. Helen, please sit down. You, in the far back, Mr. Lupica? You'll have to shout.

Q: (Inaudible)

Mr. Woods marriage is not going north or south. It is ongoing. You, with the walker, Mr. Gammons. Please get someone to shout for you, I can barely hear.

Q: (Inaudible.)

No. Mr. Woods and others are studying this matter. But they made no predictions. They never cited the things you are alleging. You are alleging hypotheticals, and I do not do hypotheticals. That's a matter for individuals. And I make no predictions, especially about cocktail waitresses. Thus, let me reiterate what I've said all along, that we never said this. Helen, please sit down. Again, you'll have to yell. The acoustics in here are bad. You, Mr. Sterling, in the far back. And let me say what an honor it is, sir, to have you here.

Q: (Inaudible.)

Yes, sir. He is an amazing human being. And I agree, the Captain would not put himself in this situation. Thank you for your question, sir. You, in the back, from Fox News? I guess I don't have to tell you to shout.

Q: (Unintelligible.)

No, to my knowledge, he has had no relationship with Nancy Pelosi, though I certainly agree with you that it's not good "to ram things down America's throat." Thank you, that's all the time I have. Helen, sit down. Helen, put down the golf club.

No comments: