Wednesday, March 30, 2016

OPEN LETTER TO ALPHONSO: IT'S TIME TO COME CLEAN ON THE JESUS MONTERO TRADE

To Alphonso:

The silence is deafening.

It's time you to come to grips with the inescapable truth about the Jesus Montero/Michael Pineda deal of 2012:

YANKEES WIN. THUHH YANKEES WIN (the trade.)

For nearly four years, you have spat angry, venomous words upon Yankee General Manager Brian Cashman for having "bungled" the Montero/Pineda deal.

It's time to be held accountable for these attacks.

It's time to admit the Yankees won the deal.

It's time for a public apology to Brian Cashman and the New York Yankees Baseball Team Inc.

It's time to come clean.

5 comments:

Buhner's Ghost said...

Alphonso should be buying ice cream sandwiches for all true Yankee fans. It may be their only treat this season.

Anonymous said...

I STAND WITH ALPHONSO!.....FORGET PINEDA/MONTERO!......OUR RETORT?...... MIKE LOWELL, JAVIER VASQUEZ (TWICE), JEFF WEAVER, JARET WRIGHT, CARL PAVANO, GARY SHEFFIELD FOR 3 NOBODIES, KEVIN BROWN, TONY WOMACK, STEPHEN DREW, CHASE HEADLEY, PAUL QUANTRILL, FRANCISCO CERVELLI (TRADED FOR WHAT NOW ARE 2 MINOR LEAGUERS).....AND IT'S TOO LATE FOR ME TO GO ON AND ON, (BUT I COULD)!........SO STAY SILENT ALPHONSO!...I'M WITH YA!!!!!

cabish47 said...

Re Pineda/Montero? Brian Cashman: blind squirrel, nut, etc.

Alphonso said...

I STAND WITH ALPHONSO ALSO!!!!!

Isiyku Abdulahi said...

I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.