Saturday, March 19, 2016

Uh-oh.

Another CC start... another CC disaster.

Six hits and two walks, wrapped around an error by Rob Refsnyder - (playing 3B, by the way.)

Sabathia has now pitched three games, thrown 7.1 innings and given up six earned runs. He's walked four batters.

It's too early, right? Way too early. He's perfecting the slurve. He's throwing 60 percent, conserving his bullets, right? No time to panic. No time to worry. CC's not worried. Girardi is certainly not worried. You don't see Cashman worrying, do you? Why worry? It's March. Technically, it's not even spring, technically. Nobody's worried. It's way too early to start worrying. So count me firmly in the camp of NOT WORRIED.

Besides, we can always go to the replacement starter.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...BUT DON'T WORRY!....CC SAYS HE WANTS TO PITCH 5 MORE YEARS!....LETS LOCK HIM UP QUICK!

Isiyku Abdulahi said...

I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.