Kevin Baker's book is here!

Kevin Baker's book is here!
"... an exemplary sports book..." Kirkus Reviews

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!


 



"RHP Anthony Swarzak, who took the loss after giving up Mike Zunino's go-ahead three-run homer in a 7-5 loss Monday, was placed on the 15-day disabled list with right rotator cuff inflammation. RHP Ben Heller, acquired from Cleveland in the trade for Andrew Miller on July 31, was called up from Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre."

5 comments:

Rogerb abhors a vacuum said...

Heller hath no fury....

KD said...

Alfonso's black swan, obviously.

Anonymous said...

Ben heller is a handsome guy. Suzyn is oozin already.

Anonymous said...

STILL BAD NEWS!...SEND HIM DOWN!..SEND HIM DOWN!...THE DISABLED LIST MEANS HE'S COMING BACK SOMETIME!......NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.