Kevin Baker's book is here!

Kevin Baker's book is here!
"... an exemplary sports book..." Kirkus Reviews

Monday, August 22, 2016

What The Hell??


I am sick and tired of Girardi.

Tex is worthless at the plate, and every time he plays, Tyler Austin sits.

Tyler Austin needs to play every game.  So we can see if he is good enough to handle first base at the major league level.  I'm pretty sure the plan is for him to back-up Bird ( should he ever return ) , and to play outfield if Bird proves he can still play baseball.

Right now, the Yankees need to see if Austin can establish himself as a threat offensively,  and adjust to major league pitching.  We also need to see how good his defensive skills are.  Neither will happen when he plays once every four days.

Girardi makes out the line-up cards.  What is he thinking?  He wants to create another Refsnyder?  Another guy who performs well and then sits?  And then sits?

 Has Joe already put in his papers to leave, so he can disrespect the Yankee's need to re-build, to see what they have?   Girardi has to see Tex failing, adding zero to the team on offense.

As Some brilliant mind recently stated, " Tex should play one more time for the Yankees.  The last game of the season at the stadium."

If I can't get Girardi, I'll have to go for Tex.  Again.  He is an easy target.

I am sick of this tomfoolery.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right on, Fonzie!! Did you REALLY try out for MLB before you became a titan of finance?? Or even after...??

Anonymous said...

P.S., Swannie: DO go after Girardi - - it will be WELL WORTH IT, if you get him!

Alphonso said...

Didn't we all try out for the majors? In every game we ever played?

The highest level for me was American Legion ball. I was hitting .333 when a family emergency uprooted me and I missed the rest of the season.

Sadly, I returned for the playoffs. My coach started me. Big mistake after not playing for two months.

I was terrible and lost all confidence. Immaturity,you might call it.

Happily, I started drinking.

Anonymous said...

Doubt if that helped you hit those breaking balls much....

Anonymous said...

IT ALMOST SEEMS LIKE GIRARDI IS TRYING TO SLOW US DOWN WHEN WE START TO GET ON A ROLL!..... HIS CONSTANT "RESTING" OF PLAYERS HAS GOTTEN IN THE WAY OF WINNING SO MANY TIMES OVER THE YEARS..... I REMEMBER WHEN WE HAD RUSSELL MARTIN, AND MARTIN HIT 2 HOME RUNS ONE DAY AND THREW OUT AN IMPORTANT BASE STEALER LATE IN A GAME WHICH WE WON...NEXT DAY?...MARTIN WAS BENCHED!.... HOW DO YOU BENCH A GUY THE NEXT DAY AFTER A GAME LIKE THAT???.... WE LOST THE NEXT GAME...... BENCHING JUDGE YESTERDAY WASN'T AS NUTS, BUT IT HURT US...AND COULD HAVE PREVENTED US FROM WINNING A GAME WE NEEDED BAD. GET HIM BLACK SWAN.

Parson Tom said...

12:07 a.m. Tuesday: Joey Binders just blew it. Two run lead in the bottom of the 6th, thanks to Sanchez and Castro, two dingers each. Replaced Pineda in the sixth with Tommy Layne for one batter -- got an out -- and then brought in Swarzak, who pitches and looks like a batting practice pitcher. Three-run homer. Seattle's up 6-5. Girardi's got to go.

JM said...

Girardi is an A-Hole.

Anonymous said...

I'M ALL SWARZAKED OUT.

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.