Saturday, November 17, 2018

Hal Wins Again!!

So ESPN 2 decided to sprinkle its Harvard-Yale game broadcast from Fenway Park this afternoon with all sorts of references to the World Champion Boston Red Sox and their storied past, further enhancing their surging brand.

Morons!  Fools, idiots!

Hal Steinbrenner won the REAL victory today, with Notre Dame's riveting, 36-3 win over Syracuse in Yankee Stadium.  Why, I bet he shoved at least 50,000 fans into the Stadium, making this a MUCH bigger payday for the Yankees over whatever the Sox got for that little Ivy League dust-up.

Hal wins again!

That is, where it counts for Hal and his family:  right now, right here, at the box office.

Brand enhancement?  Putting money back into your business?  Improving your product?

Pub-Lease!  That's for LOSERS!  That is SO twentieth century!

Any revenue lost by the Yankees sinking steadily through the standings over the next few seasons can be made up by higher seat prices, higher beer and food prices, lower player payrolls, and a spanking new soccer-stadium-luxury-high-rise complex in the South Bronx.

Remember:  soccer is the sport of the future in America, and it always will be!

And hey, if that starts to produce diminishing returns after the next 10-20 years, they can always sell the team to the Dolans.

—Saul Goodman
Director of Future Development
New York Yankees


1 comment:

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.