Thursday, November 29, 2018

Merry Christmas everybody, let's sing: Manny M is Coming to Town!

From the ghost of Christmas past, Doug K. 


Manny M. Is Coming to Town
You’d better just run
And no dirty slides
For 30+ Mil
You’d best turn the tide
Manny M. is coming to town.

Just stay away from ice cream
And don’t speak to the press
For the love of G-d
Avoid the shift 
Or we’ll all get quite depressed. 

Oh, you better just run
And no dirty slides
Hit in the clutch
Restore Yankee Pride 
Manny M. is coming
AnDUjar is bumming
Manny M. is coming to town! 

3 comments:

JM said...

Argh. Let's just hope it doesn't come true.

Nice photo. Really gets into the spirit.

13bit said...

ditto on both counts, John

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.