Sunday, October 27, 2019

Suzyn unloads: “Listen, they did what they did [signing him], and Osuna did what he did,” Waldman said of the domestic violence case that wasn’t prosecuted when the victim declined to return from her home in Mexico to testify. “He’ll pay for it in a way. He’s never going to see that child or whatever. The [Astros] did what they did. I understand it. I don’t like it, but I understand it. The problem is lying, trying to cover up something that is so hideous anyway, then blaming it on a young woman and trying to ruin her career. That’s the part I can’t look her in the face. “What they did was worse than Taubman yelling at her, which is vile enough. They tried to ruin a young woman’s career. How do you come back from that?”

And here's the thing.

She's absolutely right!

6 comments:

JM said...

Last week Harvey Weinstein showed up at an actors event in my neighborhood and was called out by one of the performers. And SHE was thrown out, while the pig stayed.

Fucking incredible.

JM said...

On a lesser note, that running into y kicker call in the Jints game was so, so terrible. I think the NFL refs and MLB umps are trading tips on incompetence.

Rufus T. Firefly said...

I can really stand Suzyn's voice, but...

I didn't really like Sheffield either, but his clubhouse chat with Suzyn proved he's not a total asshole.

She is spot on about the shaming being worse than the troglodyte behavior.

This goyim also appreciates Suzyn for not working on Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, but that's another conversation.

Weinstein is the scummiest of the scum of the scum of the scum of the earth.

13bit said...

I can think of a couple who are scummier, but I won't bring them up here...

TheWinWarblist said...

Thank you bitty, for you forbearance.

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.