Thursday, November 19, 2020

The Upcoming Seven Year Period


 Giancarlo will push the team to great heights.

The only problem is that the stone weighs more, and has the force of gravity on its side.

Giancarlo has smoothies and health bars, and soft tossing in the outfield. 

He must take the Yankees to the top of the mountain.

Otherwise, a genius business executive like Hal Steinbrenner wouldn't have taken on his $325 million contract, when Giancarlo had already had his peak year. 

No one is that stupid.  Even people who inherit the world. 

But what if the stone wins?   What if the mighty Giancarlo weakens?

Does gravity weaken?  

What if strike outs become a relief for him?

What if the wild card becomes out of reach? 

What if we are now the jokes of NYC? 

Will you be able to purchase a bobble-head of LeMahieu, in a Mets uniform, at Yankee stadium?

It will be the only reason for showing up.

8 comments:

el duque said...

Alphonso,

Don't worry.

The Wild Card will always be within our reach.

HoraceClarke66 said...

That's right, Duque. Because MLB will keep adding new wild cards.

Ain't life grand?

el duque said...

Alphonso,

Don't worry.

The Wild Card will always be within our reach.

Local Bargain Jerk said...


Giancarlo has smoothies and health bars, and soft tossing in the outfield.

And bench pressing supermodel wannabes.

JM said...

Alphonso,

Don't worry.

The Wild Card will always be within our reach.

JM said...

i was just going with the "every other" comment pattern here.

John Carlo and Sanchez should open an ice cream shop with Montero. Between injury and incompetence, the two will likely have plenty of time on their hands.

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.

Nitish Kumar said...

LOTTO, lottery,jackpot.
Hello all my viewers, I am very happy for sharing this great testimonies,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I win the lottery euro million mega jackpot. I am a Woman who believe that one day I will win the lottery. finally my dreams came through when I email believelovespelltemple@gmail.com and tell him I need the lottery numbers. I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win. But I never know that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, . so I decide to give it a try.I contacted this great Dr Believe and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out I was among winners. I win 30,000 million Dollar. Dr Believe truly you are the best, all thanks to you forever