Rest in peace, Carmen Berra.
"Yogi said it best," she would say. "‘We have a good time together even when we’re not together.’"
Saturday, February 2, 2013
Posted by el duque at 9:39 AM
2. Big plays will determine the outcome.
3. Turnovers will be the key.
4. Without a pass rush, the defense will get shredded.
5. To win, you must control the line of scrimmage.
6. Both teams must limit penalties.
7. It could come down to the field goal kickers.
8. Don't overlook the special teams.
9. To pass, you first need to establish the ground game.
10. Coke over Pepsi by two touchdowns.