6-6-6... A-Rod's next HR ties him with SATAN.
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Posted by Alphonso at 6:41 PM
Good morning and welcome. I have imbibed for most of this freezing day in the northeast, and feel I have wisdom to impart.
I am not going to Tampa this spring for the following reasons;
1. Yukelis is wearing a Yankee uniform.
2. Hughes already has back problems.
3. Adams ( a kid who can actually hit and play defense ) is out with another injury, and will not be seen in training camp.
4. Montgomery ( a AA pitcher, aged 22, with an amazing, Guidry-like cutter ) is down with an injury, and won't be seen in training camp.
5. None of the 38 ( in age ) plus players will see the field before the games count, due to potential injury
6. No one else on the team matters, including:
7. Pineda is not ready for another 6 months, minimum.
8. Bettances is, I think, finished as a player.
9. Banuelos is packing groceries on some island.
10. Robbie Cano, who was 3- 45 in post season, is awaiting a 10 year deal at $25 million per season. Personally, I say let him go to the free agent pool. I said the same about A-Rod 5 years ago. We all know how that worked out. In two seasons, Nunez will be the second best player on the field, behind Cano. We will be last, or next to last for a decade. So why pay Cano?
Here is my prediction for 2013; this is going to be an embarrassing year for the Yankees and for its fans.
P.S. A-Rod is safely riding around NYC in his SUV limo, eating at fancy seafood restaurants. His hip is right where it should be.
He just can't run, throw, or hit.