Kevin Baker's book is here!

Kevin Baker's book is here!
"... an exemplary sports book..." Kirkus Reviews

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Insanity



The NY newspapers are all over the " Yankees" for sucking.  In a stupid sort of way.

They are bombarding GM Cashman with questions about Girardi (e.g. " is his job safe?"), and about the multi-millionaires who are all hitting in the .100s with no power.

GM Cashman showed some irritation, apparently, when he said, " right now no one should be concerned about their jobs " ( why the f*** should they, because their outrageous contracts are all guaranteed?).  We have a very good team."

However, sayeth the great phoney:  "  If we don't come around soon (i.e. win some games; get some clutch hits; pitch well, play defense, etc ) I am going to bring in re-enforcements."

Talk about a joke.

 Implying that Cashman can solve anything is to stretch credulity beyond normal limits.
This mess (what we have been seeing on the field) is his best shot.  There are no more bullets in the popgun.  He has no moves to make.

Allowing Cashman to pontificate on any solution to the Yankee's malaise is like asking the devil to outline the entrance qualifications to nirvana.

What are the NY reporters doing?

Don't they get it?

 Don't they know that Cashman is responsible for the mess, and that there are no re-enforcements?  It his his damn responsibility that the team sucks.  It his failure that lets us know there are no Robbie Cano's or  Chin Ming Wongs he can bring up.

Tonight, if it isn't a rainout, we get to hear how great Severino is.

He is our last hope.




1 comment:

Isiyku Abdulahi said...

I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.