Kevin Baker's book is here!

Kevin Baker's book is here!
"... an exemplary sports book..." Kirkus Reviews

Saturday, May 21, 2016

The Win Streak

The Yanks will today continue the, " Oakland massacre."

I do have my first concern;  El Duque has now jumped on the bandwagon with his, " Three in a row baby," dissertation.  That is not good karma for what I have started.

Only I know what is going to happen

Praising past performance takes, well, no skills at all.

I am giving no further details this morning , except we are at the beginning of our longest win streak of the season.

I don't know the point spread today, but go long on the Yankees.

The great beauty is;  this began on a western trip.  So I can go to sleep at 11pm and not have a worry in the world about the game's outcome.

Day games are shakier.

And I'll be watching the Preakness.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WEEK ONE NFL, WE GOT A PROBLEM WITH DENVER.

Alphonso said...

It is too early for me to do the NFL. I am only certified for predictions when the season is live.

Anonymous said...

GREAT STUFF ALPHONSO......

Isiyku Abdulahi said...

I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.