Kevin Baker's book is here!

Kevin Baker's book is here!
"... an exemplary sports book..." Kirkus Reviews

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

A picture Of Yankee Effort & Enthusiasm



From the moment Luis departed, the team went into the tank.

They could not get through  a 7-2 lead after seven innings, without going to El Chappo.  Jon Holder has been "lights out" until yesterday.  Did his tank suddenly go straight to " empty?"

And a line-up with Neal Walker and Tyler Austin, and several other strikeout kings, is threatening to no one.

Dead fish.

 I would rather watch them lapping up on the shoreline, than see Aaron Judge strike out looking on perfect meat balls.

I am beginning to think this game was fixed.  Or fished.

What a disgrace.



2 comments:

Joe of AZ said...

And the Yankee "Face" of enthusiasm and effort is our very own Gary Sanchez. He deserves the Heart and Hustle award...........(sarcastic)

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.