Monday, June 3, 2013

Intervention of JU-JU on international level



  I have a few questions:

1.  How does it help if the Italians charge around their houses when they don't get the Yankees on tv in the first place?

2.  The international call-out seems to assume people speak and read english. Have you considered translating the call into, let's say, 123 languages?

3.  I will be listening on radio ( unless Pukilis is out of the line-up due to incompetence and overpayment ) and cannot, therefore, follow TV intervention protocols.

4.  Radio intervention:  I plan to tie the radio with string and swirl it over my head ( yes, it is battery operated ).

5.   If the Yankees still lose ( due to the possible delayed reaction of the Ju-Ju ), I shall sling it over an oak tree branch where it will remain until our winning streak begins and ends.  Each day we lose, I will strike the hanging radio with a bat, signed by Paul O'Neil.

6.  Since Ju-Ju interventions have, heretofore, always been efficacious, is there a plan B in the event global climate change ( for example), or Michele Bachman's announced retirement from government service,  has forever altered predictable outcomes?

7.  I think an oft overlooked element of these interventions is the role of, "demon rum."  Everyone should have a bottle of Caribbean dark rum by their side to swill vigorously with each pitch.

I eagerly await your counsel and commentary.

I just wish Dellin Bettances was starting.


4 comments:

BernBabyBern said...

Since I take the posting by MUSTANG as a sign, I shall replace the "demon rum" for this evening with the glazed-donut-flavored vodka. I am at this very moment searching through all the finest purveyors of spirits in Syracuse to find this beverage.

Once I find it, I intend to hit the sports apparel shops to purchase a Betances jersey to wear for the intervention.

Serrano said...

What about the live chickens?

el duque said...

I like the idea about swinging the radio by its cord. But don't hit anybody.

Al Coholic said...

forget the radio. swing alphonso.