Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Posted by Alphonso at 10:55 AM
How can I vote more often?
"Youk is not a Yank and never will be. He is a sanctimonious, money grubbing has-been who hurt the Yankees when it mattered and is not helping them when it doesn't." So what if this is illogical?
Doe he ever get a key hit?
Does he spend more time on rehab than in uniform?
Does he make more doing nothing than all of us combined?
Signing him was like signing a traitor and saying, "hey, it's only a game."
So, if you are a Yankee fan, please vote for the view that no one ( led by me ) should watch any yankee game unless Yuke is puking somewhere, not in the line-up.
As to what the Ju-Ju intervention is doing;
1. Helping us edge a team that is in a worse funk than the Yankees.
2. Putting Cano on ice ( he thinks he is playing Detroit in the playoffs ).
3. Giving Phellps new life.
4. Proving that Adams was decent for about a week.
5. Sending a couple of our more interesting pitching prospects back to hell and degradation.
6. Setting up Joba for his new home and new team ; " don't shush me, ever !!!"
7. Keeping us 3 games out.
8. Teaching us ( falsely) that we can win games without ever manufacturing a run.
9. Demonstrating that when we get a few runs early, that is the end.
10. Proving once again that pitching is all we have, and our only hope.
I'm twirling my radio over my head on a heavy string every night.
Multi-tasking, I call it.