Thursday, March 29, 2018

Hey, kids, let's bone up on the latest Redsock news!




8 comments:

Joe of AZ now in WA said...

The greatest pray if opening day other than the yanks win.... They looked dominating....oooo Lord when everyone clicks at the same time.... LOOK OUT!!!

HoraceClarke66 said...

I know, right?

I am also amazed that everybody is calling Toronto a borderline contender.

Really?

My arm is as strong as Donaldson's about now. Poor Grandy looked through. Their clean-up hitter is a 37-year-old, washed-up outfielder who they pinch-hit for in the ninth with a 35-year-old, part-time first baseman. Tyler Clippard is in their bullpen.

They won't be around—and they will have serious trouble even trading Donaldson to rebuild.

Publius said...

Refsnyder walked twice in a win against the Sox!

Rufus T. Firefly said...

Go Brigadoon!

HoraceClarke66 said...

I particularly loved seeing how many Red Sox fans were down there.

They must have been feeling great by that 8th inning. Exchanging ostentatious high-fives. Doing little dances, starting chants—all the obnoxious stuff they love to do in enemy parks when they're winning.

Then came the meltdown.

Heh.

I hope they had to transfer through two other cities on the way home.

Alphonso said...

But How did the Red Sox finish in 2003?

Alphonso said...

Okay. I had a kid do the research; The Red Sox won 95 games in 2003, wound up in second place behind the Yankees.So this opening day fumble was meaningful and ominous.

Good for us . Good For today. Good for Friday.

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.