Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Who need editor? Yankee "Aaron Hick" give update

Yesterday, Yankee player Aaron Hick told some things to the YES Network, saying that things are going good, that Hick is swinging bat, using regular both bat and fungo thing, and that "things have been moving along smoothly." 

That is some really good stuff for Hick, who playered in 59 games last year because he hurt some things, twice, and then he returned for the playoffs, and then in the playoffs, he hurt his elbow doing something, and now he is now expected to be sitting on his can until July, around when everything is all heeled and really good again, so he can once again "take the field!"

Asked what he does every day, Hick said he does his exercises every day and, "Then I go... back home and just hang out and watch TV and just relax." And like I said, that's some really good stuff for Hick and all the Yankees peoples, who need everything to be heeled and really good again in order to have "a winning team!" 

7 comments:

ranger_lp said...

So I guess he's just a Hick now?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like he's been drinking a lot of Brawndo "It's what injuries crave"

Doug K.

ranger_lp said...

OT: Yankees co-owner Hank Steinbrenner reportedly passed away at the age of 63 on Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

Trade him while they can!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leinstery said...

The post has no editors, I'm sure of it. If I was an English teacher, I'd probably short circuit reading it.

JM said...

I wonder if he grew up in Hickville, Long Island?

Isiyku Abdulahi said...



I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.