Kevin Baker's book is here!

Kevin Baker's book is here!
"... an exemplary sports book..." Kirkus Reviews

Sunday, April 26, 2015

I Say We All Grow Mustaches. Hear Me Out.

It would be a show of support. For the Yankees! And it wouldn't cost anything, or require any special effort the Yankees haven't earned and aren't likely to for the next several years!

SO COME ON! 


LET'S DO THIS! 


FOR THE YANKEES!


JOHN M: Let's do this!
ALPHONSO: Let's do this!
EL DUQUE: Let's do this!
I'M BILL WHITE: Let's do this!
KD: Let's do this!
WHITEY FRAUD: Let's do this!
BERNBABYBERN: Let's do this!
BIG BANG: Let's do this!
ALIBI IKE: Let's do this!
MICHAEL KEI: Let's do this!
WAILIN' SUZYN: Let's do this!
WHITEY FRAUD: Let's do this!
YANKEE SHAMUS: Let's do this!
DADLAK: Let's do this!
COREY LIDLE'S SCENIC TOURS: Let's do this!
MILLERCOORS HUGGINS: Let's do this!
THE GHOST OF SCOTT BROSIUS: Let's do this!
ANONYMOUS: Let's do this!
THE OTHER, BETTER BEHAVED ANONYMOUS: Let's do this!
ALL YOU COMMENTERS: Let's do this!
ALL YOU LURKERS: Let's do this!
ALL YOU MEN: Let's do this!
ALL YOU WOMEN: Let's do this!


LET'S GROW MUSTACHES FOR THE YANKEES!

3 comments:

JM said...

But it's become such a terrible mustache, mostly white with these really tough black hairs in a couple spots. It used to be brown. I have no idea what happened.

Last time I had a stache (and Van Dyck) was ten years ago when I was really a mess. And even then I used Just For Men for mustaches and beards (vanity running heavily on both sides in my family). Pain in my butt. Which, by the way, would probably look better with a stache than my face.

Alibi Ike said...

BUTT STACHES FOR THE YANKEES!

KD said...

but.. my wife won't let me!!