Saturday, February 29, 2020

Breaking: Judge

This just in from the NY Post:

Yankees trying to solve this Aaron Judge injury mystery



Yep.  As predicted by, well, pretty much all of us here, we're up to the inevitable, "setback," "regressing," "mystery," and "further tests" part of Aaron Judge's inevitable long march to the DL.

Next, we will hear that the new tests are still not indicating anything and Judge is feeling better.

Then we will hear that the Yankees feel they can take of this with an injection/transfusions of Keith Richards' blood/various voodoo rituals.

Then we will hear that, lo and behold, new tests have somehow detected a major tear in his pectoral muscle that will keep Aaron Judge out for the next year.  Or two.

But he'll be back stronger than ever in 2022!




3 comments:

Joe Formerlyof Brooklyn said...


The revenge of Ellsbury?

Platoni said...

Revenge through the Ellsberavirus, scientific name Gonadosa Impotenta

Isiyku Abdulahi said...



I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.