Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Judge Report...



A new level of concern about the health of Aaron Judge has surface with the revelation that Luis Severino is now dead meat.

So here is an update:

1.  He won't be seeing Grapefruit League action , at least, until after the Monday "off-day."

2.  " The Bomber's slugger" is working his way back from a nagging shoulder injury ( did this, maybe, surface last Fall?"

3.  "He has been shut down from throwing and hitting" - note;  this "official" Yankee comment seems contradicted by the following Yankee statements:

     -  The depth of his soft tossing has increased

     -  He is in the cage, swinging at soft tosses

4.  Aaron has said; "I have no concern about getting the at bats I need to be ready for the season opener."

Editor's notes:

     -  that does not say he expects to be 100% healthy.  It just says there is still enough time for him to get 30-60 at bats ( as he misses game after game, do the math and assess the credibility of this belief).

     - Luis Severino also recently expressed confidence that his " tweak" was no big deal.  Then, after a year of ineffectiveness, followed by an off season of rest, someone finally did the correct medical procedure necessary to view the damage.

I have to ask;  what were the "doctors" doing prior to yesterday?  Having him stick out his tongue and say, " aaah?"

Why didn't they do the proper test in the first place?

Was Hal trying to save on the team's health insurance premiums?

Does any one on the Yankees have a brain?

1 comment:

Isiyku Abdulahi said...



I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.