Kevin Baker's book is here!

Kevin Baker's book is here!
"... an exemplary sports book..." Kirkus Reviews

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

World Series Report: Leah Remini takes a tumble on Dancing With the Stars


You just hope it's not the knee.

I mean, if it's the knee - well, let's just say that we remember Gayle Sayers. What's most galling - and I know you already know this, but I have to vent - is how it happened.

Tom Bergeron has got to step in and regain control over his show, or somebody is going to get hurt.

First, you've got guest hostess Remini - actress, star, former Scientologist, jolly good sport - she's out there, doing her job, working the mic, when big shot pro dancer Sasha Farber, dressed as an evil clown, sneaks up behind her. Boo. Shriek. Ka-boom. Remini goes down. An eight count.

Now, the only reason Remini is out there is because Erin Andrews is covering the baseball whatever, which nobody gives a working crap about. Remini - plucky sport that she is - is pitching in, doing Fox a favor, and this is what she gets? Clowned? I'll tell you: Anybody ever clowns me, they go down! Bozo's nose is gonna turn permanently red. Remini was interviewing Tamar Braxton and Val Chmerkovskiy - and, NEWS FLASH: Some of us would like to know what they have to say, considering they're new as partners, and she gets clowned? Bergeron had better goddamm get control of his show. Somebody is going to get hurt.

UPDATE: Now I'm hearing that Farber was put up to it by the brass, because they replayed the clip over and over? WTF? THEY'RE PAYING BERGERON BIG BUCKS, AND WHAT'S HE DOING? IF HE CAN'T GUARANTEE THE SAFETY OF HIS CO-HOST, HE SHOULDN'T BE OUT THERE. HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE IN CHARGE OF THE CLUBHOUSE. BERGERON HAS TO GO. HE'S THE PROBLEM.

UPDATE: Now they're saying Farber apologized and Remini says she's OK. No surgery. They want everybody to go home and act like it never happened. WELL, IT'S NOT GOING DOWN THE MEMORY HOLE. BERGERON IS A DISGRACE. HE'S GOT TO GO. HE'S THE PROBLEM. WHAT'S GOT TO HAPPEN, FOX? DOES SOMEBODY HAVE TO GET HURT BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING?

1 comment:

Isiyku Abdulahi said...

I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.