Kevin Baker's book is here!

Kevin Baker's book is here!
"... an exemplary sports book..." Kirkus Reviews

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Report from the center of the Yankiverse: Aaron Judge is on fire

Last night, he went 4 for 6.

Overall, he is now 9 for 23, batting .391.

He has walked once, struck out 8 times. (Gotta put the ball in play.)

No home runs, 2 RBIs. Three doubles, no stolen bases.

Against lefties, he is 3 for 10 with 3 strikeouts. (He bats RH.)

Against righties, he is 6 for 13 with 5 strikeouts.

(Gotta put the ball in play.) 

Ahead in the count, he is 4-8. Behind, 0-4.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU GOD!!!!..... MORE PLEASE!.....(AND KEEP A KEEN EYE ON GARY SANCHEZ TOO)!.......AFTER BIG MAC'S TOE INJURY, WE ARE LEFT WITH AUSTIN ROMINE BEHIND THE PLATE......I HEARD SANCHEZ THREW A GUY OUT FROM HIS KNEES THE FIRST GAME THIS SEASON IN SCRANTON....PLEASE LORD, MAKE HIM START HITTING...PLEASE?.....IT'S LIKE I'M STARTING A PRAYER GROUP ON THIS SITE....AND IT'S WORKING!.....AMEN.

Isiyku Abdulahi said...

I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.