Kevin Baker's book is here!

Kevin Baker's book is here!
"... an exemplary sports book..." Kirkus Reviews

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Palin: If Russia Invades Georgia, Chipper Jones Would Be Free Agent

Good news for the Yankees, if they're looking for free agents next year, by way of Sarah Palin's interview today with Flagpin Gibson.


GIBSON: And under the NATO treaty, wouldn't we then have to go to war if Russia went into Georgia?

PALIN: Definitely! I mean, du-uh? Jumpin' junnipers, Charlie, for them to invade Georgia, that'd be crazy. My Aunt Phyllis is from Macon. No way do they take Georgia!

Now, don't get me wrong, I didn't like the things I heard about that Michael Vick character in Atlanta. If you're asking my views about raising dogs to kill each other, well, it's wrong. I don't care what the Democrats say. It's wrong.

But heck, you can't hold it against the whole state. There's a lot of people in Georgia who don't raise... wait... this is a trick question, right? They told me to watch out for you. OK, to invade Georgia, they have to go through South Carolina, am I right? You're shaking your head. Ha. Well, I'm gonna say right now, before they ever set foot in Georgia, I'll be on them like a can of Deet. Hey, I should use that: I'm the can of Deet candidate!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally, the country has come to accept what I have always been saying; all it takes to be President of today's United states is a breathing human being, born on our turf, who is 35 or older.

Luckily, ours is a very uncomplicated world. Let's all get a high powered rifle and shoot animals in their sleep.