Kevin Baker's book is here!

Kevin Baker's book is here!
"... an exemplary sports book..." Kirkus Reviews

Thursday, March 31, 2011

JOHN & SUZYN'S TALKING POINTS OF THE GAME*, Brought To You By PEERLESS® BOILERS



JOHN:
• It is certainly not baseball weather. It is frigid.
• They have to get the game in today because tomorrow is going to be even worse.
• Boy, the weather was perfect in Florida.
• When we got off the plane in NY, what a shock. The weather, I mean.
• It is so cold.

SUZYN: 
• I got up at 5 this morning because I couldn't wait for Yankee baseball.

*All talking points paraphrased.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ballgame over. Yankees wine. Theeee Yankees Wiiiiin!!!

Lefty Grove said...

Suzyn: Coke is a typical wacky lefthander.

John: I should know, I'm a wacky lefty as well.