Thursday, May 1, 2008

Geez...Hillary and Rocket?

Let me begin by saying that neither of these lovely ladies is named Hillary or John Daly's wife ( best as I can tell ). But with a lousy economy in the States, and me sitting under a pecan tree in south Mexico with a hangover, I felt they would look really good on a local beer label.

Now, on to today's business;

In a minor story this morning, it was revealed that our favorite Roger ( man of faith; family guy, etc ) played repeated rounds with one Mrs. Daly, wife of " man of the people " golfer , John Daly.

He met her at a golf outing in Palm springs after a Yankees/Angels game, and went several full rounds with her. I am not making this up.

So that made me wonder.

With the major media reporting daily on a new gal for Rocket, I thought it would be useful to retrace game days where Rocket and the renowned baseball fanatic ( Hillary R C ) would have been in the same ballpark, or at the same fund raiser, on the same day during his Yankee or Boston or Toronto careers.

Since Roger apparently has plenty of you know what from which donations could be made, it would be natural for fan and star to schedule a post-ballgame dance or two. No?

There are strong rumors, already, that Hillary's collection of team hats ( Red Sox, Yankis, and Cubs' hats have been photo ops so far ) were purchased and donated by Rocket. Some say this was a means of keeping score as to number of occasions and location, but who is to say?

So here is my journalistic plea:

If anyone has pictures of Hillary leaving Palm Springs ( or any city where the Yankees played ) wearing a favorite team baseball hat during Rockets active baseball years, please send a photo to IIFIIHIIC and we'll pay the postage.

I have also been advised by my editorial staff that because Hillary doesn't actually know the difference between the American League and the National League, it is easy to imagine she missed a few scheduled donations from Roger, regardless of whichever team hat she was wearing. and in whichever city she was raising money.

Finally, as you all know, I don't indulge in political speculation. But if Roger is soon named a running mate to Hillary......

Where is my damn putter?

No comments: